2006年7月29日土曜日

Judge Not



A judgment hardens anyone's heart.
It will hardly calms down an angry heart.

It will hardly make a lazy one diligent.

It'll give you neither a good student nor a good colleague.

When you feel like judging someone,
just invite her for a cup of tea or coffee
and just have a friendly chat.

I know what she wants is not another criticism
but a friend who is willing to listen to her heart,
with which even she herself is out of touch...

Misbehaviour is usually a cry for help, not a curse.
Before it turns into a real curse, be a friend with her.

2 件のコメント:

Marley さんのコメント...

that is a very nice post.

QUASAR9 さんのコメント...

Funny, there's a lady I wanted to do just that for, but it flared into a contradiction. Everything I said was wrong, so instead of being able to be kind to her and take whatever thorn was pushing into her side (or heart) it seems I just made it worse.
On the other hand more in tune with your next post, the other possibility is that this lady jealous with my high spirited ramblings with my other visitors, wanted to get her kicks from being the one I could not bring cheer to. I did feel the power surge from me. Sadly some people come to feed on and foment good cheer, others come to feed on and foment sourness.

Glad to say, this blog shows wisdom on how not to be too elated with the one, or too saddened by the second.

Have a Great Hol - Bermuda Triangle hey - what kindda thrill you looking for 'xtra dimensional' lol!