2006年3月8日水曜日

Who to Listen to?

People might say to me:

You live in a messy Kowloon neighbourhood!
You collect garbage for money!
You wear other people's garbage!
You don't earn as much as most of your college classmates!

You're an utter failure.

But why do I have to care?

Yes, I live in a messy neighbourhood but I own my flat. I bought it by cash.

Yes, I collect garbage for money but I love the sweats that this job makes.

Yes, I wear what others have thrown away, but isn't it ecological? It's even hip now.

You're right. I don't earn much but I earn more than enough.

No, I am a winner!

Anyway, who the heck are the people?

Actually no one has said these. They are only imaginary. And so are their words... (Or my bad habit of mind-reading...)


I know I write this because I am still not free from my Ego's defence. If I am really confident about myself, I wouldn't feel such necessity at all!

But at least, I know to whom I should listen... It's not voices from outside but those from deep inside of my mind. Yes, those are from my Inner Guide or the Holy Spirit!

Do you know who to listen to? Yes, you do. I guess you just don't know you've already known...

0 件のコメント: