2006年3月13日月曜日

Thank you, my left brain...my right heel!

You don't have to blame yourself for fatigue.
It is just a sign that you've run too fast.
It is just a sign that you can close
Your eyes just for a while
And assure yourself that everything's okay.

Close your eyes and say thanks to
Each part of your body.

Thank you, my left brain!
Thank you, my right brain!
Thank you, my right eye!
Thank you, my left eye!
...
Thank you, my left heel!
Thank you, my right heel!

You'll find these parts of you
Delightfully respond to you.
As they receive what they've waited for.
And you can get at least
A score of minutes of deep rest.

Today's post is inspired by Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh's Zen meditation technique. It is really refreshing. Try it when you have around 20 minutes! Such easy meditation methods are introduced in the book below:

0 件のコメント: