2006年3月26日日曜日

Nose Picking by a Dream Girl

I saw a very weird dream during a nap today.

I seemed to be lying on the floor of a living room of someone's house. I was so sleepy, probably because I drank and ate too much at a party. I saw there were a few other persons also lying on the floor. Maybe they were full and drunk, too.

Then a girl, who was lying close to me woke up and smiled at me. She was my dream girl (looked somewhat like Gigi Leung five years ago) and her smile was so mischevously sweet. Then she moved up to me and touched my cheeks. I thought (and hoped) she'd kiss me. I knew she was my anima and now she was going to reward me with a kiss for my efforts to improve the communication with her...

But she started picking my nose!

Maybe I picked my nose while sleeping. But it was my dream girl who did the picking. This dream is so enigmatic that I feel it'll take while before I decode the meaning...

Well, I once saw my dream girl picking her nose.

She was a young soldier of the People's Liberation Army. She was so boyishly cute that I could not help myself from staring her. She stare me back, smiling but then she started picking her nose. I'll remember her forever. Yes, because of picking nose...

4 件のコメント:

Ana-chan さんのコメント...

wow... never knew that picking ones nose could stir up so many emotions
:)

Peter Yokoyama さんのコメント...

Haha. So much emotions were stirred because Sailor Mercury picked my nose!! Maybe you'll feel very enigmatic if your prince charming appears in your dream and abruptly start picking your nose... But I guess it is a sign of unity.

Unknown さんのコメント...

the nose represents our intuition in dreams usually. As in we "smell a rat" or are "sniffing out the situation". Our sense of intuition is random and irrational, and your dream girl maybe picking yours to help you develop your own sense of intuition.

Unknown さんのコメント...

Oh, I think a Freudian psychiatrist could make two or three remarks on that dream :-D