2006年3月6日月曜日

A Miracle Found in Indian Curry

I ate curry for lunch yesterday. Eating curry would not sound special at all but eating authentic Indian curry is almost a miracle for me.

As I was not bold enough to eat “Very Hot,” I ordered “Medium Hot.” But remembering three years ago when I still had very serious haemorrhoids, eating “Little Hot” Indian curry was definitely a big adventure for me. I could not simply imagine then that I could someday eat hot and spicy food like Indian curry again someday.

However, I have almost no diet restriction. Now I can eat what I want to eat. Regaining such freedom, I feel somewhat puzzled but I do feel happy.

Finding happiness in such a natural thing, I feel I might have an ability to feel happy about very small things. From this, I feel that I had not suffered from pain for a very long time for nothing. Actually I feel some great power beyond our understandings.

I call it “God” but I also feel I can call it “Tao” or “Dharma.” But whatever we name it, I believe that if we follow the energy that makes us happy, we will see our future go on unfolding beautifully.

0 件のコメント: