2006年5月11日木曜日

Waiting...


This is my holy place, the place where I receive inspiration from my Muse. No wonder I always write trashy poems... I am a garbage collector, anyway...

After a few days' frikking trash production
My soul is almost empty.
So to my sanctuary near the garbage bin I come
Hoping that my Muse would tell me something.

But alas!
She hasn't much to tell me now, either,
And just says that "Nature abhors vacuum."

Well, it's not time for me to take out more trash
But it's time for me to wait for a while
So the garbage bin of my soul is filled again.

So I keep my soul empty and wait for
A kiss of my Muse.
I don't have to make any efforts
Because I know she'll fill my soul soon...

(But I am struggling... I am making efforts to write... I can stop making efforts. I can take a rest. Relax! So that some good things fill my soul so easily and so naturally....)

2 件のコメント:

Ana-chan さんのコメント...

you know what!? Trashy is my favourite word!!!
:)

Peter Yokoyama さんのコメント...

Haha! I know what I write is Kitsch... But thank you for bearing with my trash always! :) (No offence, no cynicism...)