2006年5月19日金曜日

Ego's Prophecies

My Ego is very good at prophecy.
Whatever It says comes true
Especially when I struggle against it.

It said "You are too lazy to keep this job."
So I wrote thousands of words everyday
In order to deny the Ego's prophecy.
But ended up with losing a job
Because of the laziness from fatigue.
The Ego's prophecy indeed came true.

It said "You are too stupid to live normally."
So I read thousands of pages everyday
In order to deny the Ego's prophecy.
But ended up with frikking headache
That came from maldigestion of reading.
The Ego's prophecy indeed came true.

Actually I don't have to strive to
Deny what the Ego says.
Its prophecies come true
Only because I make them real
By taking them seriously.

So I now close my eyes
And set out to explore the goodies
buried deep inside of me,
Shedding light on each of them
So that I can ignore the ranting monster.

I love this trip to my inner world
Because I am with my sweet Inner Guide.

Tags: , ,

0 件のコメント: