2006年5月8日月曜日

God's Product Liability


Why do Fundamentalists long for Jehovah's version of the End of the World, which seems to be even worse cronyism than that of Suharto or Ferdinand Marcos?

If Jehovah decides to
Destroy this world with
All the non-Christians tomorrow,
I'll make a petition to him
So that I will be removed from
His list of "To be saved."

I'll be so lonely in New Jerusalem
Because all my beloved ones
Won't be there...

And
I'll be so uncomfy in New Jerusalem
Thinking about billions of souls
Sent to the eternal concentration camp.

They cannot even perish
But Have to suffer for ever!!!
Is it the work of God of Love?

I don't think I can be very happy
When all my beloved are to be
Grilled with eternal fire.

I'd rather accompany them
Even if I'd have to be burnt forever...

God should be a responsible producer.
If He wants to put an end to this world someday,
I want Him to purify and save everyone
Not only the ones who stick to His obsolete rules
Because we all are His products...

--------------------------------

If you are tired of angry God, you can find a good solution in Finding Your Religion by Rev. Scotty McLennan introduced in my previous post. I also recommnd to such a person A Course In Miracles (ACIM), Unitarian Universalist Association or works of Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh such as Living Buddha, Living Christ.

3 件のコメント:

Shining Love Pig さんのコメント...

Well said.

Peter Yokoyama さんのコメント...

Thanks shining! This came out after I watched a National Geographic Channel's feature programme about the Revelations to John.

As I have an experience of living under the fear of the end of world (that was very common among young Japanese people in 1970-80s), I felt very sick as I watched the programme...

匿名 さんのコメント...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»