2006年2月14日火曜日

A Prayer Works

Of course, I sometimes feel life is out of my control.

It's not easy all the time and not all the people are nice to me.

But looking around and looking back, I find many of my big wishes have already come true.

I studied in the United States.
I emigrated.
I got married before 30.
I have a beautiful child.
I have learnt a few foreign languages.
I bought a flat (small and old, though) without mortgage.
I work at home...

All those things were what I strongly wished and enjoyed the process of achieving them.

Now I believe it is true what "Ask and it will be given to you" means.

Strong wishes program your unconscious mind to go and fetch what you pursue...

But I also know that a strong wish to avoid something usually leads me into a direction that I don't want.

So we've gotta wish what you really want in a positive statement. A prayer works if you say it right.

0 件のコメント: