2006年6月17日土曜日

A Monster Party


Dr. Sigmund said that
Neurosis is caused by bad memories
Repressed in my unconscious mind.

So I broke open the rusted door
Of my unconscious mind
And ended up with all the monsters
From my past romping around me
All the time...

Feeling as if I'd opened the Pandora's Box
And being annoyed by romping monsters,
I was worse off than before the door was open.

So I tried to chase them away.
So I tried to exorcise them.
But the harder I fought against them
The more reluctant they became to leave,
And the stronger they became...

Darn tired of endless battle
I asked them
"What makes you stay with me?"
Then they started to talk...

I learnt that they were here with purposes.
I learnt they tried to help me
Keep my integrity.
But I also learnt
That their help was so weird and troublesome
Because it was utterly outdated.

So I thanked them and announced to them
They were discharged from the tough duties.
And I threw a party to thank them again...

And they left me happily...

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

What a wonderful healing story!