2006年6月7日水曜日

Dear Devil

I know you live also in my soul.
I know you are me of many years ago
And you work as the manager

Of a deep storage filled with painful memories…

But I know you used to be an angel,
Pure like snow and without any evil mind.

I know that you are just a child hurt,

Looking for a chance of revenge…

I know revenge never heals wound
But it just makes you stay in hell longer.
So I now want to hear your stories
And want to console you
So that you can be an angel again,
My little angry child…

Surviving all the pains, I am still alive.
So are you, my little devil.
So you can put everything down now

And take a refuge in the words of Truth…

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Sometimes it is right not to add a comment. Why? Because you have expressed your insight so perfectly. I don't have to agree or disagree with it but just accept the depth of it and your progress.

Ana-chan さんのコメント...

i keep to the famous saying: I trust everyone, but not the devil in everyone
:)

JOEPSC さんのコメント...

I believe there's a devil in everbody..that's either tame or wild.

Peter Yokoyama さんのコメント...

Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh says that everyone has a bad seed and a good seed in his soul. It is the matter of which one is watered more often and taken better care of.

I believe everyone has a devil. But everyone has an angel, too. It is the matter of which one is nurtured, and which one is suppressed...