2006年6月22日木曜日

Fatigue



I sometimes envy my cat's ability to sleep anytime, anywhere and absolutely without any remorse...

Fatigue is a sign that
My body and soul want my attention.
That's I know it very well.

So I myself a nice cup of tea
As a response of my boy and soul
When I get too tired to go on writing.

But the fatigue continues to ring the bell...

It's because the tea is not given
As a bribe to my body and soul
To go on working a bit harder,
Not as an opportunity of a good rest.

Well, just like the summer rain pours
Over the heated earth to cool it down,
Not warm it further up,
Fatigue is request from my body and soul
To slow down, not to straighten up.
But I always misunderstand this message...

I am tired now.
Make a good cup of tea and
Set everything aside for a while
Or even overnight
So that I can work better later...

I know, I know... I usually receive a lot complaints from my boss and clients after working with whips on my tired body and soul... Even the superheroine Sailor Mercury or my sweet Goddess Phoebe/Artemis (both are my anima or the representation of my unconscious mind) gets exhausted sometimes... I should treat them better...

2 件のコメント:

JOEPSC さんのコメント...

The body and soul cannot be bribed...over-working them is equivalent to "making haste less speed"

Peter Yokoyama さんのコメント...

I know but it's what we tend to bribe them with vitamins and energy drinks...because we are constantly chased by the monster Chronos. I want to take a ride on his head instead...