2006年4月26日水曜日

Yin, Yang and Unity...

Although I still have no idea what Alaqa exactly means, it already has a gibberish friend Udeke (pronounced Oo-deh-keh). I don’t know what it means, either…

But I feel Alaqa and Udeke make a yin-yang couple. Alaqa seems to be yang because “a” sound is a yang vowel in Altaic languages (which my native tongue is said to be related). Then Udeke should be yin as “e” and “u” sounds seem to be yin vowels (in Altaic languages). I feel their consonants also make a good pair…

My five-year son says that Alaqa represents the power of the Sun, while Udeke does that of the Moon. Alaqa is like a bull that energetically jumps out, while Udeke is like a careful bear. In addition, I tend to say Alaqa when I want to give myself a jump start, while I say Udeke when I want to relax. I guess they are paired mantras.


Alaqa and Udeke have been with me for many years. But recently, another mantra emerged out of blue. It’s Ushana (Oo-shah-nah). As it has both yin and yang vowels, I think it represents the unity between Alaqa and Udeke. Maybe it is a baby born between them. But I don’t know its gender yet. Maybe it is androgynous…
Tags: , ,

0 件のコメント: