2006年4月6日木曜日

A Frikking Pain in the Mouth

I had a frikking pain from my swollen gums until 10 minutes ago. The swell suddenly receded right after I finished writing today's news articles... The swelling should have something to do with my news reporting job.

According to Louise L. Hay, emotions such as anger, stagnated thinking, bottled-up tears and feeling trapped can cause swellings.

Hmm. Anger? Yes because I have to write too many articles. Stagnated thinking? I don't know. It seems more like an effect of my swollen gums than the cause. Bottled-up tears? Probably yes. Feeling trapped? Definitely yes! Well, I have to talk with my boss to reduce my workload.

By the way, Louise says that masturbation can stop migraines. I don't know whether it is true or not. But I know that playing with myself is a good cure for light common cold, especially the kind that stuffs my nose...

0 件のコメント: