2006年1月22日日曜日

Please turn your face to me, Artemis


Please turn your face to me, Artemis.
Gently light up
The depth of my heart.
Your light quietly opens
The hidden door of Unconscious
So that I can touch the Mystery,
The Wisdom that gives me peace.

I long for your light, Artemis.
Apollo's light is everywhere.
But in front of his blazing face,
The Wisdom in the depth shies away.

Please light up my heart, Artemis.
I want your gentle rays so that
I can reach the healing Wisdom
So that I can see the path to peace.

Please turn your face to me, my dear moon goddess.
The Wisdom of depth is very shy
So I want your gentle, quiet light.


(Artemis sometimes uses another name "Phoebe".)

1 件のコメント:

JOEPSC さんのコメント...

Hi Pete,

I'm Joe from Singapore. I believe you may have visited my site. Anyway, it is nice to know you too like poetry.

Keep in touch,

Regards