2006年1月24日火曜日

Come over to me, my sweet Temptress!

What is the difference whether it is in a wife or a mother, it is still Eve the temptress that we must beware of in any woman... I fail to see what use woman can be to man, if one excludes the function of bearing children.
- St. Augustine

Temptress, come over to me!
I still remember the sweetness
Of the apple you gave me.
The sweet aroma of the fruit
Reminds me of nothing but life.

So come over to me,
My dear temptress!
Let me taste the sweetness
Of the life again.

Every man comes from you
And goes back to you
Because the Lord so ordered him.
Whenever the desire

To sink into you burns me,
What I long for is the return
To the Source.

Temptress, come over to me!
Bring me and the rest of the world,
That is burnt and driven by the Sun
Your fragrant sweats
That relieve thirst and tension.

Temptress, come over to me!
You opened my eyes so
That I can see the whole world.

Before your beautiful temptation
I had only known half the world...

Come over to me, my sweet Tempress!
Please heal my tired soul
With you gentle sliver moon rays.

Come over to me again, my sweet Temptress!
I want to know more about you
So that we can be full again.

I added the picture of a girl in a white leotard in the foolish hope that this barren blogspace could attract more viewers. Sorry if it offends somebody...

0 件のコメント: