2006年1月23日月曜日

A Heretic

I don't believe in God.
Do you believe in the air
That you can breathe in?
Do you believe in the Sun
That warms all of us?

I don't have to believe in God
Because He is here in my heart
There in your hearts
And in the Energy
That covers and unites
Everything in this universe.

I don't have to believe in God
Because I know He is.

I know I am a heretic.
But what does it matter?
In this world that's getting
More and more open
Being a heretic
Simply connects me to
More and more of you.

When Buddha greeted me
Through my newborn son,
Thus I learnt that He was
One of many great windows
That lead to One God.

But I am not venturing into
A Brave New World.

I am just going home.
I am just taking Jesus' teachings home
So that I can share these with
Buddha, Lao-tzu and other great teachers

Of this part of the world.

I am just taking another window
To my home...


(I used to be a Protestant but I don't know what the h-ll I am now. My wife is of the Theravada Buddhist background. So I've learnt a lot from Buddha. I guess, I am becoming a Gnostic.)

0 件のコメント: