2007年2月19日月曜日

Egoiste


I opened today a bottle of Chanel's EgoistePlatimum that my sister had given me. As a northerner living in a subtropical city, perfume is a kind of necessity to me...

Egoiste smells good. But I feel a bit awkward liking Egoiste.

I am a student of A Course In Miracle (ACIM), in which Ego is treated almost like Satan... It seems quite the same as a Christian liking a product called "Satanist".

Well, this perfume did not put me in a moral dilemma. It simply gave me a chuckle...

Anyway, my awkward feeling was just my perception. And it is empty. So I can transform such a harmless perception into anything like a good chuckle that relaxes me...

BTW, A Happy Lunar New Year of the Pig to everyone! Live long and Prosper!

1 件のコメント:

Shining Love Pig さんのコメント...

...and a happy pig year to you also...