2007年2月19日月曜日

Dear God

Dear God,

When I took down the rusted ancient armour and the sword
Which many people believe are yours
I became free.

When I demolished the ancient fortress mighty but choking
Which many people believe is yours
I became free.

When I allowed myself feeling with my own feelings
Not with the ones many people believe are yours
I became free.

Now I am open and happy,
A lot easier to relate myself to my neighbours
Than when I was armed with
What many people believe is yours.

I am happy here and now.
It is better than living in the hell on the earth
even if I can go to the Heaven after I die.

So I love you, God.
I can feel your love better than when I was trying to
Reach you through what many people believe is yours.

Burn me in the eternal fire of hell
If you find me blasphemous.
It is far better than
Living in the ever-lasting hell on the earth
By enforcing what many people believe is yours
To my neighbours.

I walked out from Apocalypse.
Now I live in peace and hope.

Sincerely yours,

Pete

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I understand, Peter! :)
Love, Rev. Veronika